Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Survey

I saw this on DIY and Other Dangerous Adventures who saw it on Bloggery of a Gothcat and thought I'd do it.


1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write the sentence here: Gonna skip this, near NONE of my books and my moms books are strange.

 
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What’s there? Book case.

3. What was the last thing you watched on TV? Law and order: SVU




8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? A chat group with my friends.



 
14. What was the last film you saw? Does a two part episode of Doctor Who count?

15. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? A new house in a nicer town and a new wardrobe.

16. Tell me something that I don't know about you. I roleplay.

17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you change? Everyone would have a working, logical brain.

18. Do you like to dance? Yes... And no. I hate school dance kind of dance.
19. What do you think of the president? Well, better than Bush, but needs to stop listening to the idiot republicans who only save money for the rich.



 
23. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates? "Can I meet Dumbledore?"
22. Would you ever consider living abroad? Totally.
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Merlin (My children will be so messed up...)
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Astoria, nickname Story :)

13. Seen anything weird lately? Depends on what you call "Weird".
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Several framed pictures and paintings, most made by my dad.
11. When did you last laugh? Talking to my mom I think.
 
9. What are you wearing? A really horrid red and white halter dress with a million patterns (was going to dye fabric)
 
10. Did you dream last night? No clue.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Went to walmart :P
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? The AC and my mom upstairs.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 11:24pm
 
4. Without looking, guess what time it is. 11:24pm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DOCTOR WHO!!!!!! <3(sorry I keep commenting on your blog. I love it. Plus, I'm 13 and homeschooled as well:D)

Teresa said...

Feel free to comment :) Doctor Who is amazing... I want to hug Matt Smith. (13 and homeschooled and goth (or at least interested in it)? If you live in michigan, I'm going to go ahead and assume that you are me from Pete's World)