Saturday, July 9, 2011

Redvines: What the hell CAN'T they do?


Answer: Taste good.


You're probably wondering what I'm rambling on about, aren't you? Well, its another one of my obsessions.


A Very Potter Musical. Which I shall be calling (and is often called) AVPM.

What is this? you might be asking. AVPM is a Harry Potter musical. Simple as that, really. Its Harry Potter, in college musical form. (Fun fact: It started in a college about an hour away from my home. Sweet!) And it is insanely hilarious.

First, let me just direct you to it. Click Here. Secondly, sorry, you have to have read ALL the books. Or at least know the ending.

Thirdly, time fore some quotes! Yay! (I'll be mixing in some A Very Potter Sequel quotes too)

"Beautiful? Are you nuts? More like SuperMegaFoxyAwesomeHot!"

"A Portkey could be any seemingly harmless object, such as a football or a dolphin."

"Floo powder power! Floo powder power!

(Upon seeing Hermione for the first time) "Oh my god, night troll!"

"Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders!"
"What the HELL is a Hufflepuff?"
"Harry Potter loves Zac Efron more than anyone else on the planet."

"That is one BOSS Zefron poster."

(Pigfarts is the Intergalactic School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Its on Mars. The headmaster, Rumbleroar, is a lion. Who can talk. Harry doesn't believe.)

"Now you're just being cute. I CAN'T GO TO PIGFARTS. IT'S ON MAAARS, YOU NEEED A ROCKETSHIP. Do you have a rocketship, Potter? I bet you do. You know, not all of us inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died; Look at this. Rocketship Potter. Starkid Potter. Moooonshoes Potter. TRAVERSING THE GALAXY FOR INTERGALATIC TRAVELS TO PIGFARTS."

"I don't know man. Cedric Diggory, he's pretty awesome. NOT! He sucks. I'm totally gonna win. It's in the bag."
"I believe everything has its place. Muggles have their place, Mudbloods have their and so do your dirty clothes! Namely a dresser!"
(The Pigfarts school song) Pigfarts, Pigfarts, here I come. Pigfarts, Pigfarts, yum yum yum

"I'm tired. Can't we just be death eaters?"
(Draco loves Hermione.)

"I WANT HERMIONE GRANGER! And a rocket ship."
"My name is Draco Malfoy. I… am a racist, I despise gingers, and mudbloods, I hate gryffindor house, and my parents work for the man who killed your parents, do you want to be my friend?"
(Draco is played by a girl. And wears a diaper.)

"You know, using the potty is a GREAT time to socialize! You just look over to the stall next to you, and you just have a right chat with your neighbor! 'Oh! Hello there! First time using the potty too, eh? Pfffft. Good luck, my man."

Ron: "Where have you been all my life?"
Harry: "In a cupboard under some stairs."
(Eating Burtie Bots Every Flavor Jelly Beans) Ron: "What flavor did you get?"
Harry: "Broken computer. You?"
Ron: "Defeat."

"Care for a delicious-" *Holds up redvines package* "Redvine?"

"Favorite color of vine other than green?" "Redvines"
"Favorite Aimee Mann song?" "Redvines"
"Favorite way to say "red wines' in a german accent?" "Redvines"

(After defeating Peter Pettigrew with a Redvine) "Redvines: What the hell CAN'T they do?"

"You are acting like Garfield on a Monday." I love using this in real life.


Alternatively, this obsession could be titled simply as "Darren Criss" Who plays Harry (and Blaine on glee.)





















Hmm... Enough videos?


Hugs and butterfly kisses, your son, Draco. P.S. Tell Mummy to bugger off. Teresa.

No comments: