Friday, July 15, 2011

Its... Over?

I just saw the Deathly Hallows: Part Two. And... Its... Over? The Philosopher's stone was published in 1997. The year I was born. Now... Its... Over?

BUT WAIT!

A Very Potter Sequel says otherwise.



So now we wait until the Deatheaters get a timeturner.



My outfit:

The dress looks terrible on camera, but...



Green lace dress, and if you can see, it has corset style strings in the back. Looks SOOOO much better in real life. I had a silver ribbon around my neck. SLYTHERIN! SLYTHERIN!

My makeup:



HATE this picture of me. But I love the web. (Yeah, I left the house in this. At 11 am. I'm so cool.)


Random:

Bellatrix is completely bonkers, BUT her dress is epic.





***THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM THE LAST BOOK/MOVIE. DEAL WITH IT***

It feels like I've been watching it for days... It started at Shell Cottage, just after Dobby's untimely end. Don't worry, his tombstone said "Here lies Dobby, a free elf" like in the book. They got Griphook to take them to Gringotts. And... THEY HAD THE DRAGON IT WAS SO COOL!!! Poor little (huge) guy, stuck underground for years and years... Oh yeah, and poor goblins who died.

By the way, Bellatrix with Hermione's voice? HA HA HA HA!

Then some stuff I don't recall happens. And they go to Hogwarts to find the lost Diadem of Rowena Ravenclaw. The Grey Lady? Cool. Unfortunately, not many good pics of her.



And then... Stuff happens. In an order I can't remember... Snape dies, lots of people die, Harry goes to the Pensive, Harry dies, Narcissa said he's dead when he's really alive after talking to Dumbledore when he died, NEVILLE FINALLY GETS TO BE EPIC. There are few people who can look bad ass when wearing a dorky sweater. Neville is one of them.

My favorite part: When Neville cut off the head of Nagini. YES EPIC! I had said before, I would have demanded a refund if Neville didn't kill the snake. And I wasn't disapointed when Molly killed Bellatrix.

Sad parts: Sure, the room of the dead people was sad... I guess... But before the battle, when George is talking to Fred and says "Are you ready?" was just... Terrible. Sad. And Snape's memories?

What I wished they had put: More of the epilouge, the story of Arianna, and Percy. They had no Percy Weasley!





R.I.P. ALL WHO DIED DURING THE BATTLE OF HOGWARTS.

And thank you J.K. Rowling, for the magic.

No comments: