Thursday, July 7, 2011

I shall be spending the day doing totally nothing.

I woke up early and went to the Doctor, spending about 2 and a half hours there, about 40 minutes of which were actually spent doing anything Doctor-y. The rest was waiting. In a small room, with my mom, who was even more strange today. And to make it worse, I got three needles stabbed in my arm. I hate shots. I'm using this as a "Sick Day".

Why a sick day, if I'm not technically sick? I almost never get sick. And when I do, its usually less of what the rest of my family had, so I get no sympathy. Annoying. I enjoy being allowed to do nothing all day! So yeah, not doing anything today.

P.S. I feel like a pirate, with my pink skull headband and a blouse and bloomers. I need to look into Pirate Goth...

No comments: