Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Even my dreams were awful.

I'm having a bad day. It ties into my mental problems, that would take far too long to explain. But yeah, depressed and panic-y lately. Even my dreams were terrible.

At one point, Snape was mad at me because I lost his wand.

I had to find a pair of tap shoes that were hidden around a town (that was stormy and gloomy)

There was an evil unicorn thing I had to trap using its own bra straps. I think it had a crush on Dumbledore.

My friend was mad at me because my therapist had told her what I had said (when did I say any of this?)

We were at a stage thing, I thought it was to see glee in concert but everyone else was confused when I said that.

I STILL don't know if the unicorn destroyed anything or if Glee was there.

I woke up at 3:30 (after sleeping in a lot) with a headache.

I'M STILL TIRED!!

So this explains why I won't have a post today.

No comments: