1. Too hot.
2. I have a *gasp* TAN! That big hot yellow thing in the sky needs to stop being so close to my current planet.
3. ITS SO BORING! Sure, its great if you are dreading going back to school and have friends nearby (or a pool), but I'm waiting for school to start so I can have something to do (instead of letting my mind drift off to Narnia).
4. Autumn is prettier. The leaves!
5. People actually wear clothing in other seasons!
9. Mainstream stores finally carry better clothing, often times velvet or lace.
10. No more annoyingly loud music or parties from my brothers' room at 4 AM!
What are your reasons for wanting summer to end? (Or, why you are dreading the fall, if you're crazy enough to like summer)
The only thing I'm not really happy about is having to read Treasure Island. Its sooooooooo big and confusing! (Pirate terms make no sense to me.) My mom actually offered to read it and summarize it for me so I could write my paper- GASP!! Cheating in school before it even starts?!?! I'm determined not to cheat, and definitely not on the first assignment. What if they ask me about a certain part? What if someone else who read the book tries to talk about it with me? What if they find me out, and I get a DETENTION?! What if, because of that, I NEVER get a job ever in my entire life, all because I didn't read Treasure Island?
/End jumping to worst possible conclusion.
But, because it is homework and I need to do it, I set this as my computer background to motivate me:
Random note time:
I need to make a post of Avatar: The Last Airbender (it even has a goth in it!)
Ya know my trip to
I still need to clean my room. Like half the things I'll want to pack are buried under a pile of unidentified crap that seems to either be a pile of garbage, clothing and random knick knacks, or radioactive slime. We'll see later.