Monday, August 15, 2011

Goth Challenge- Day 9

Day 9 – What genre of music do you dislike?

RAP. I hate it. Its just talking fast with meaningless lyrics about being an ass. A rich ass. I once heard (read) someone say it stands for "Retards Attempting Poetry" (Not that I approve of using "Retard" as an insult.)

I also hate a lot of pop now. Ever since I was introduced to people who can actually sing without autotune, and have meaningful lyrics, Katy Perry and Bruno Mars annoy me. I never actually liked Bruno Mars. And he sounds like he would be an annoying boyfriend. "Do I look okay?" "When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would cha-" "I just wanted to know if this outfit looked nice! Why are you talking about my face?!" And of course... How would catching a grenade help anyone? How about deactivating it? Or PUSHING HER OUT OF THE WAY?!

But I still love Glee, so I can't say I dislike pop...


GLEE INFO:

In the first episode of the new season, BLAINE WILL TRANSFER TO MCKINLEY! We get more Darren! But wait... What will he wear? All he ever wears is a blazer... And no! I wanted to get a Dalton blazer! If they stop using Dalton, no blazer!
But I think I knew Blaine would be transferring. It has a hint at the concert I went to. Watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeECkUj9C18&feature=related
Kurt<3Kurt<3Kurt<3


DOCTOR WHO INFO:

New episode on the 27th! Please tell me someone in America without BBC America knows where to watch it. I watched season 6 on xfinity, how long do they take to upload the episodes?

No comments: