Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cannot resist posting these videos

Just watch them.






And since I'm in the middle of procrastinating, I thought I would add dialogue.


BARKING CAT:

"Bark bark bark bark" *human comes* "Oh... shit... Meow meow meow meow"


FOX LICKING WINDOW:

Yeah... Can't think of anything for that.


FOXES ON A TRAMPOLINE:

Fox 1: "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to d-"
Fox 2: "What the..?" *bounces. Bounces. Bounces* "Hey, this is fun!"
Fox 1: *continues fighting* "We need to rehearse! Now, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my-"
Fox 2: "BUT THE FLOOR IS BOUNCY!"
*Both walk off to corner*
Fox 2: *bounces*



Enjoy the funny videos and my... Not so funny scripts for them. I don't even remember what I'm putting off doing, but maybe I'll remember after I watch some Doctor Who. Ya know, maybe.

No comments: