Friday, September 9, 2011

So... Well...

I'm not really paying much attention to blogs at the moment. I have school, currently I have allergies, and another thing I shall discuss later on in this post.

First, I forgot to mention that I dyed my bangs again (with manic panic), this time overnight, and was pleased with the results. People keep saying they "love the blue". Uhh, thanks... Its purple...

And now I want to dye ALL of my hair. Not sure which color yet. But going into the highschool made me feel lame. I must be weird, because "peer pressure" will never make me do drugs, but it makes me consider dying my hair bright orange. Which I want to do. And I recently got my hair layered and thinned (and razored) so I could actually be able to work dye through all of it.


I hate when seasons change because I have allergies. My throat was KILLING me today. Luckily, I was mostly fine for school,  but after I got home I was miserable. And I slept some, so who knows when I'll go to bed today...


And, the more important thing...

I'm actually considering going not-goth. GASP! But lately, I've been more into colors and don't think of black as the best color in the world... I mean, I'll still be goth in spirit, but not actually dress like it all the time. No way am I giving up my black velvet skirts or black lace, but maybe not wear them together. Hmm... High school has ruined me already. I know that you don't HAVE to dress in all black to be a goth, but its one of the main points...

Maybe I'll just ditch any restrictions people think fashions have and wear what I want. I'll call it... "Psychopath Chic" (That would be such an epic name for a clothing line)

3 comments:

Aisling Lark said...

:O! No black...? :P

Psychopath Chick is a pretty epic name for a clothing line :)

Don't feel like you have to give up dressing Goth just because you don't want black, but if you just want to stop dressing Goth it's your choice :)

Teresa said...

After giving some thought... I need to look up "Color Goth" (Might be "Candy Goth" but I'm afraid of looking like a highlighter.)

But then again, Emilie Autumn looks rather goth and I haven't seen her in ANY black...

Ashlee said...

lol, "I like the blue!" "... it's purple".

That happens all the time... I had someone try to convince me that my Poppy Red hair was actually pink.

Colour goth! Emilie Autumn-style goth! I do like. With the right accessories you can make pretty much anything look Goth.