Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Second day of school- much better!

It feels like weeks since yesterday. School was soooooooo much better today. May we start with the basics- It felt shorter, I knew some people (okay, one person), and I didn't get lost! However, I have discovered, after years of being awesome at math, I HAVE A FEAR OF ALGEBRA. Maybe not a fear. but we had a test with I think 50 questions. I answered 8... and most were guesses. Oopsie. In my defense, some of the class was eaten up getting our math books, and it was just a practice test that we will take again at the end of the semester.

I don't know if I mentioned this yesterday, but you would not BELIEVE how many unnatural hair colors are in highschool. As well as facial piercings. Hey, maybe after I tell my mom that I can get a nose ring... And yes, my new friend and all of his friends have piercings or weird hair colors or both.

I don't know what else to say. Maybe this blog'll get interesting when I finally have some gothy experience. But right now, I'm looking up screamo bands. (New friend likes screamo or metal or whatever the hell you call it, and I thought I'd check them out. So... much... SCREAMING!)

(And bonus... New friend is on the same bus and has a locker right by mine)

2 comments:

Hayley said...

I'm glad that it's getting better for you!

Aisling Lark said...

Nice to hear you had a nice time :)

Good luck on the nose ring! My mum says I can't have one till I'm sixteen :(